Boost funding for projects you support.
Fiatope enables local and entrepreneurial initiatives to develop thanks to the solidarity of thousands of goodwill in the world.
Interests for your organization
- Bring the projects you accompany to a high visibility platform
- Find for the projects you accompany, sources of funding that you have not yet explored
Put your projects on a platform with increasing visibility
- Your projects are online on www.fiatope.com and benefit from exposure to a patron base that grows every day.
- You have a space dedicated to your organization on www.fiatope.com.
- You can also broadcast as widely as you want the link of your campaign on Fiatope.
Find sources of funding you have not yet explored
- Participational financing (crowdfunding) consists in financing a project not by traditional actors (banks, funds, etc.) but by a large number of anonymous persons, who contribute according to their wishes.
- This financial mode is one of the essential links of the solidarity economy. Its strong current development will allow a serious alternative to the financing of the global economy. In 2013, more than $ 5 billion is spent on this new form of financing. As a result, participatory financing is clearly a source of hope for the emergence of initiatives in the countries of the South.
- Fiatope is the first participatory financing actor dedicated to ambitious initiatives and projects aimed at the socio-economic development of francophone and anglophone African countries.
Types of Partnership
- Thematic Partnership:
We work together in one or more areas of activity.
- Regional Partnership:
We work together in one or more anglophone or fracophone regions or countries of Africa.
- You accelerate the financing of your projects and start-ups. We also assist you in presenting your project online and help you promote it.
- We benefit from your footprint and perimeter of action, as well as your experience in supporting the development and implementation of noble local emergencies initiatives.
For any information request you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org